Sandals that can help alleviate your heel and foot pain!
All of Vionics shoes come with a trusted orthotic technology built right inside. This Orthaheel Technology is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up. The Orthaheel Technology are biomechanically engineered with a deep heel cup to enhance stability, substantial arch support and a firm yet flexible midsole. You will love these sandals!
Here at Okaped we have stocked a variety of Mens and Womens Tide Sandals.
Tide II features the same great Orthaheel Technology and fit you’ve come to love and expect! This iconic, best-selling style now features leather trim and an updated tread pattern. The Vionic Tide II is the most-advanced version of Orthaheel’s best-selling women’s sandal. The Tide seamlessly incorporates enhanced arch support, unmatched comfort and classic flip flop style into one seriously innovative shoe. The Tide II will allow you to stand on your feet for hours with little distress on the lower limbs. This is the thong sandal you’ve been waiting for!
Health Benefits of the Vionic Tide with Orthaheel Technology:
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Woven/leather uppers with padded neoprene upper liner.
These sandals can’t get much easier to clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
Vionic footwear has been recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Which means Vionic is one of the footwear brands to have demonstrated ability to promote good foot health.
Conditions we recommend Vionic sandals for:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Contused / Bruised Heel
- Buinion / Bunionette pain
- Length Length Discrepancies with added correction lift
- Cuboid Syndrome
- Morton’s Neuroma with added custom MT pad.