Form Maximum Arch Support
FORM insoles are designed to Form perfectly to your unique foot shape providing you exceptional comfort and support with a custom fit.
FORM insoles work to properly support your foot and help control pronation. They improve shock absorption, help treat and prevent plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and other conditions of the foot, knee, hip and back.
Your Okaped Pedorthist can also modify the Form arch supports with metatarsal pads, lifts, wedges and excavations. These orthopedic modifications are done after a complete Pedorthic assessment is completed in order to ensure the appropriate modification is selected.
Some features include:
- Extra thick cushioning for shock absorbing comfort
- Comfort shaped arch to reduce stress on feet and knees
- Heel cup design for max support and shock absorption
- Temperweave fabric to reduce moisture and odor
- Base layer custom molds to your foot shape