Rebound Diabetic Walker
Uniquely designed for effective treatment of plantar foot ulcers. The Rebound Diabetic Walker enables easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient’s mobility during the healing process.
- Effective tri-laminate insole with removable shock-absorbing hexagons that promote ulcer offloading and a Plastazote top layer that evenly distributes the pressure
- Patent pending pressure relief valve for preventing over-inflation, while balancing compression with customized fit
- Positioning Portals allow the clinician to check the fit of the walker at the heel bottom, in order to ensure appropriate positioning of the foot in the walker
- Anatomically designed shell that reduces shearing forces by immobilizing the foot and ankle at 90 degrees while providing protection
- Flex Edge® technology for relief of pressure points
- Rocker Bottom outsole for a smooth roll over while allowing for individual natural toe out